Mindfulness is a powerful skill that allows you to truly experience and enjoy life. Through the cultivation of presence, returning your attention to the present moment with non-judgmental awareness, mindfulness practice inspires a deeper level of connection, acceptance, and joy.
By practicing mindfulness, you will learn to make conscious choices instead of responding on autopilot. This will allow you to nip stress triggers in the bud and change how you deal with unhelpful thought patterns. It will create a higher state of awareness and better enable you to guard your boundaries.
The training of mindfulness doesn’t focus on changing problems, but on changing your attitude towards them. You can’t change tension or a stressful mood, but mindfulness helps you to look at painful issues from a different point of view. It encourages you to gently move problems out of the focal point of our awareness.
The Mindfulness training is developed for everyone who seeks to improve quality of life, especially if you want to:
- learn how to deal with stress
- learn how to deal with difficult emotions, like tension, anxiety or pain
- spend less energy on worrying
- be able to enjoy a busy life
- find more moments of joy, peace and inner stillness
- experience each moment with awareness
- increase your energy levels.
Considering the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, the training will be given online. I use Zoom to deliver the training. Zoom is available free of charge and when using a laptop, you simply open the link provided to you. Should you wish to use your phone, please download the app beforehand.
- Will I be able to participate in the training at home without being disturbed?
- Do I have enough space for all types of meditation?
- Session 1 & 2: a lying meditation (you can lie on your bed or on a mat, a blanket might be nice)
- Session 3 & 4: yoga exercises (a mat might be nice but not necessary).
- Session 5 – 8: a sitting meditation (a meditation cushion might be nice but not necessary, you can also use a straight chair)
Friday 30.04 from 19.30 – 22.00 hrs
Friday 07.05 from 19.30 – 22.00 hrs
Friday 14.05 from 19.30 – 22.00 hrs
Friday 28.05 from 19.30 – 22.00 hrs
Friday 04.06 from 19.30 – 22.00 hrs
Friday 11.06 from 19.30 – 22.00 hrs
Saturday 12.06 from 10.00 – 16.00 hrs
Friday 18.06 from 19.30 – 22.00 hrs
Friday 25.06 from 19.30 – 22.00 hrs
€450,= including manual, guided meditation files and VAT.
Online via Zoom